Swiftcurrent Creek The darkness lays on me
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Both stared at him now, he felt very much the outsider even though they were members of his home pack. Strange he thought to himself, but to far was the point of escape stage left now. He wondered if the other male wolf would be jealous of the gift he was to give the beta female. Is was then he realized he did not know her name, no one had spoken it around him and he had never spoken directly to her, or about her. It irked him that none of the wolves of this pack shared their names. He knew but 4 wolves by name, actually 5 now his gazed passed fleetingly over Sitri, then dismissed him for the beta he wanted to earn the favor of.

Ferdie Von Pelt did not creep forward, he walked toward the female with a lot more confidence then he felt, he certainly didn't want to be attacked, the other wolf was about his size and looked like an experienced fighter. One on one Ferdie might... might stand a chance of defense but if the pair attacked well he'd just count the moments until last breath.

Ferdie set the goose at her paws, oddly they were different then her body like someone had taken feet from another and gave them to her, for what purpose would remain elusive, or perchance they were natural he had seen to many strange things to discount either plausibility. He nudged the goose a smidgen closer and backed up one step to offer respect.

"I wanted to offer this to you, I have not seen you around but I know you are close to the alpha and so I wanted to show you my respect" He offered her a smile and swayed his tail slightly. He glanced at the male and quirked an eye brow, the male may have been offering himself to the beta

but Ferdie having no idea her plans had offered his loyalty to the pack and therefore in his mind his loyalty to her and something more tangible to nourish her body and keep her healthy. He felt rather proud of himself, hoping the beta would forgive his actions at the pack meet, He hated this somber cloud over the pack and he was bound and determined to break it.

He had no idea he might actually be making Jinx mad in front of Sitri by inferring there was another wolf higher then herself
Messages In This Thread
The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - March 30, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - March 30, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - March 30, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 02, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 04, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - April 04, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 06, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - April 09, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 09, 2014, 05:52 PM