Firefly Glen I slithered here from Eden
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
It wasn't so long ago that Njal had lived at the creekside, but it felt like a lifetime had passed. The feud between the two packs had withered away when the creek fell; but even before that, for Njal. He retained a stern dislike - and distrust - of Jace and his companions, however in this moment Njal did not think of these things. He had to let go of his past to pursue a future, even if that future led him to the coast alongside strangers and brigands. So when Amekaze's face came in to view, he remained placid. The wind whipped about the pair of them in protest to his silence.

A silence she was the first to break. Her question was almost drowned out by the howling of the wind, but the aged man was attentive.

"To the coast." The weather would probably be easier to handle there, although the sea would pose a problem on more stormy winter nights. It was all he offered her. This briefest of glances in to his path. "You have come down from your mountain." An observation, and perhaps a flippant one, prompted by a sudden need to reconnect - perhaps not with her specifically, but with the life he had once lived. She carried foreign scents but they were similarly mountainous in nature, to which Njal was hardly surprised.
Messages In This Thread
I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 18, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 18, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 18, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 25, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 25, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 29, 2015, 03:18 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 29, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - December 01, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - December 01, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - December 10, 2015, 05:10 AM