Iktome Plains i have broken my vow to deborah
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Only a part of their claimed land? Wow they must be a quite expansive pack. Haven thought, returning the smile to the older male. He seemed nice, every wolf from the plateau she had met so far seemed very nice. An alliance might be a good idea in the future, but she couldn't know until Sebastian and her's pack was final. They'd already gained Aduin, but they needed another pack member to get it started. They'd surely find someone, she hoped.

She carefully took in the brown male's advice. The cliffs were hard to pass once the snow fell. It made sense, If her and Seb wanted to take a look at the cliffs they better do it soon. Thanks, that's a good point. Me and my boyfriend were actually heading up north to the cliffs, so we better to it fast. She added, almost praising the male's helpfulness. She wanted to say something else helpful, Oh yeah! She had recalled something that had recently happened to Sebastian and her brother up in the coastal forests. A huge tree had fallen. If anyone had been by the tree, they could've easily been crushed. She ought to warn the male of this danger.

Oh! The forests! With the huge trees I mean. We went past there recently, a huge tree had fallen. If that's where you plan to settle be careful around the trees, I wouldn't want to hear about someone being flattened by one of those giants. The ashen woman added, hoping that Lasher would agree with her statement.
Messages In This Thread
i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 15, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 16, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 17, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 17, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 18, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 20, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 22, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 27, 2015, 06:22 PM