Phoenix Maplewood a banjo with a missing cord
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
"Just tongue tied, like a little bitch!" She shrieked at him, turning around sharply when his voice hit her ears as if to strike him; but the girl deflated almost as soon as she began moving, still trying to catch her breath and let her brain process what had just happened. "I'm - I didn't mean that." She did, but she didn't. This was her one friend here (if she could call Ukko that), and alienating him right after being enlisted wasn't a smart move. Tavi wheezed a breath through her grit teeth, her tail lashing behind her, betraying her anxiety.

"I guess this means we're bunk-buddies," there was a note of apprehension in her voice, and the girl tried to plaster a playful smile upon her face, but it was too hard not to look overwhelmed. "So - so you better help me get settled, or.. Something." For all her playing around at the border, Tavi wasn't that interested in sharing her space with Ukko. Not now, anyway. She looked away from him and began to observe the forest, waiting for him to take the lead - either to show her the ropes, or get to work digging her a den. It was his fault she was here after all.
Messages In This Thread
a banjo with a missing cord - by RIP Tavi - November 25, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: a banjo with a missing cord - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: a banjo with a missing cord - by RIP Tavi - November 26, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: a banjo with a missing cord - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: a banjo with a missing cord - by RIP Tavi - November 26, 2015, 06:21 PM