Moonspear Changing me
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu just recently noticed the rabbit wildfire caught. He quickly assumed that it was a gift for someone. Obviously it wasn't for him. Instead it was for the leaders which is understandable. But only thing that would really bother him is if Charon was the one to receive it. Nishu continued to believe that Charon should not be in the Alpha position. He is far too young and inexperienced. The chances of him making a bad decision is quite high. All Nishu wanted was to prevent Charon from failure due to the inexperience. The Alpha position has huge responsibilities, failure could cost the lives a several wolves. With bears roaming free nearby that moment may come soon. At least Amekaze was also a leader. One that Nishu can trust. He wondered what she was planning. There was one question he would ask her and that would be about Charon.

He started looking around. Wondering which one show up first. He was hoping for Amekaze to appear instead of Charon. "I haven't seen them today but if Amekaze showed up I would want to speak with her." He said calmly. For now just having a chat seemed like fun. It should kill a bit of boredom. "I'm a bit bored. Haven't had anything interesting to do besides trying to find where the bears are. At least they aren't somewhere nearby." He paused for a moment and then returned the question. "What about you? Planning on giving a gift?" He asked. Then he thought of another possibility. "Or are you going to try to bribe them?" He said chuckling a little at the end. Then he realized that maybe it wasn't a bad idea. "Well, that could actually help buy a little extra audience  time, Maybe I should go hunt a rabbit as well."
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM