Moonspear Changing me
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Hunting? Sharpening her skills? Now he understood. Wildfire planned on being a hunter and wanted to make that official to the Alpha. In his opinion that was a good place to start for someone young. He would easily approve. She would surely become useful to the pack if she worked hard. Nishu was good at taking creatures down but his tracking wasn't good.

"You wish to be a hunter? So the rabbit you have there is to show your potential, right?" then he nodded. "I'm sure you'll turn out to be a great hunter." He believed that it was fully possible for her to do so and would encourage it.

Maybe he shouldn't have joked on bribing. The strange habit of of seeing every gift as a bribe seemed like it would never fade. Even though out of all that it wasn't something a Knight would ever do. But still there was a thought that maybe it could be useful to bribe. The only problem is that it wasn't reliable no matter what was given but that's what made it funny. It's a gamble on trust which is something just to risky to use.

"Even if it was a good idea, It's not something I would depend on. What if they had already eaten something? Anyway, What you have is much more reliable. It's proof of your potential. Tell me, why would you like to be a hunter? I'm just curious. If you want you can just save the answer for later." He wondered about why just out of curiosity. Just to see what drives her to be a hunter. It would determine how far she would go.
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM