Blackfeather Woods Shameless
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Np! I did too lol

At first she had been eager when Burke mentioned something about helping, for there was never a time she wouldn't run her energy for the pack. But when the word 'pups' emerged from the shattered ruins of her hope, her body froze. Her eyes widened slightly, completely caught off guard. She knew there would be a time when she would have to interact with the young but she hadn't guessed she would be branded the 'Nanny' title, if anything. What Burke was asking was a sign of his trust in her, she knew that. But.. couldn't there be someone else to do that? Surely there had to be another female eligible to watch the children. Instantly, she realised there wasn't. She suspected Potema was picking up where her mother left off, Cyn hadn't shown her presence in a while... There was only her. 

Regaining her composure, she took an intake of breath. She wasn't a stranger to childcare, nor was she a professional. But she would never refuse a task, no matter the circumstances. She could deal with two kids. Couldn't she? If she had (somewhat) enough patience to deal with the boy Xan, two pups even younger couldn't be that hard. All they did was poop and sleep, according to the information she had collected from general knowledge. "Of course. Though I can't say I am any expert on babysitting, I'll do my best" Thought she wondered what kind of influence she would have on children, she certainly was no role model for good behaviour. But, if Burke thought she was capable, she had to at least show him she could handle responsibility.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Shameless - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 17, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 21, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 28, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 29, 2015, 07:40 AM