Blackbeak Bluff My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone*
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She places her paws carefully, but her eyes remain on Casmir. Something about him is familiar but she doesn't remember the boy from Blacktail Deer Plateau. She remembers only that Lasher and Blue Willow have children, but their appearances have since grown so hazy in her mind that she doesn't make a connection. He is simply the strange boy that tried to stop Burke to her, and that's likely all he'll remain unless they draw closer to one another. And then, who knows, maybe they'd find they have something in common.

It's not to be, though. Casmir must sense something that Saena doesn't, for her calls out in a strangled voice to he and she pauses, but not soon enough. Where her foot lands, the cliff edge is unstable, and before she knows it it crumbles and her leg slips into the abyss. She barely has time to gurgle out an alarmed yelp before her body follows, made unsteady by the sudden change in balance. She attempts to grip the cliff with her back paws, but the pitch of her front half sends her tumbling into open air with no chance of saving herself from falling.
Messages In This Thread
My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:02 PM