Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Hmmm, possibly Tobias and Love? I don't think Bragi ever interacted with Love or Key. Damn, I miss Tantamount and Kano, heh.

The rodent is crafty. Saena follows its trail to the base of a thick tree, where its trail immediately disappears. Careful inspection of the bark tells the hunter that it climbed up recently. It may have come down, but the alpha female gives up on the hunt for now. There's no guarantee she'll find its trail again, and there are plenty of other scent trails she can follow in search of creatures less inclined to climb trees. Like a deer mouse, which she catches the scent of about two feet from the tree.

She's about to begin on this trail when a voice interrupts her. She rises and twists her head around to smile at Ukko. She doesn't know much about the broad dark-haired man except that he tends the borders diligently and seems to have a knack for finding those who need a pack to live in. She still has no idea that his intent was never to bring Tavi into Phoenix Maplewood. Saena assumes he brought her there intentionally. This is a good thing for Tavi and possibly for Ukko, but does almost nothing to legitimize Saena's claim on the maplewood and everything to prove she's a little gullible at times.

"Hey Ukko", she greets him warmly in spite of the fact they are near strangers to one another. Had she a tail, she'd have wagged it in kind. Instead she droops her ears to a relaxed position at the sides of her head and asks, "did you need me for anything?"
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM