Firefly Glen I slithered here from Eden
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Was anything waiting for him. That was a curious question. A probing question. Did she remember Tuwawi, and think perhaps they had moved their family to the coast? Did she think him a vagrant - which was the truth, as much as he despised it - or, was she hoping to add to her collection, to bolster the power of her fortress pack? The answer did not really matter. He sighed softly, and a peal of exhalation billowed slowly from his nose. "No." No, his family was not there, his wife was gone as far as he knew, and he was alone. Given a promise for a survivable winter and nothing more.

"I was hoping that winter on the seaside would be easier than the mountains." Perhaps it would be, but at what cost? Throwing himself in with seedy rogues, a black-faced witch he had yet to meet, each as much a stranger as the next. Briefly Njal looked towards the coast, as if he could see the waves from this great and ridiculous distance, and then he looked to Ame. "I hope that winter is... Kind to you." It had never been kind to him.
Messages In This Thread
I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 18, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 18, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 18, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 25, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 25, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 29, 2015, 03:18 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 29, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - December 01, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - December 01, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - December 10, 2015, 05:10 AM