Wheeling Gull Isle all hail king neptune
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
Once her call has been made, Tuulikki feels the weariness settle into her bones. Her sleep was far from peaceful and the space she’d been tucked into was rather cramped.  Now, she sits back and closes her eyes to gather herself.  She calls for her energy to be restored before she and Komentaja are reunited once more.  The win blows across the island, caring the cool air from shore to shore and bringing the other woman’s scent with it.  Musk and humidity fill her nose but there is something unmistakable about the wolf.

The greyscale matriarch stands several feet away, giving her space, but the crease in her features made her own shrink back.  The statement only proves what the expression gave away.  Tuulikki takes a breath to steady herself.  Her throat aches for drinkable water but it hadn’t been something she’d sought for between finding shelter during the storm and seeking out Komentaja.  There is disappointment in the other’s words where Tuulikki expected to be praise and it is her turn to scrunch her features in confusion.

Quite unlike me.

“I do not understand,” she offers, licking at her dry lips.  One paw lifts off the ground like she’s going to take a few steps forward and close the distance.  Tuulikki keeps herself back, though, and tries to listen to the words over again in her mind. “You said I would survive,” she finally adds, ears falling back on her head.  
Messages In This Thread
all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 25, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 26, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - December 01, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - December 01, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - December 01, 2015, 12:35 PM