Totoka River my cathedral is the badlands
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
He’d followed the scent his sister left behind from Moonspear but after searching the surrounding areas and coming up empty handed, he isn’t sure what to make of it.  Izo is more than capable of taking care of herself and he did not suspect harm had come of her.  There had been no signs.  Had he been away from the pack too long?  The frustration settles in tension between his shoulders and he can’t shake it, but trying to give himself something else to do might ease some of it.

His dedication to his mom had wavered in his travels and with Izo gone, he’s not entirely sure where he should be anymore.  Searching for Blythe on Charon’s suggestion isn’t enough to keep him occupied because soon enough another is disrupting the search.  Lex turns his head toward the sound and nods his head, taking in a deep breath.  It reminded him of the Plateau, of Regulus and the other outside Moonspear, but he doesn’t approach or offer much in return.  Lex regards him for a moment, offering a slight nod in greeting.
Messages In This Thread
my cathedral is the badlands - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: my cathedral is the badlands - by Lasher - December 01, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: my cathedral is the badlands - by Lex - December 01, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: my cathedral is the badlands - by Lasher - December 01, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: my cathedral is the badlands - by Lex - December 10, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: my cathedral is the badlands - by Lasher - December 12, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: my cathedral is the badlands - by Lex - December 13, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: my cathedral is the badlands - by Lasher - December 15, 2015, 12:12 PM