Moonspear Changing me
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu didn't really expect a full answer. As he listened to her he was glad to hear a worthy reason, or at least an understand one. Any sort of thrill should be embraced if there is some good use out of it. Thrill of the hunt, not exactly as common as one would expect. Wolves were all hunters but only because it's necessary. So Wildfire would have the true potential to become a great hunter. As long as she continues to walk on the bridge of motivation she shouldn't have any trouble.

"Understandable, you know most great wolves begin as you do. They follow their hearts and make use of it. From the sounds of it, it seems like you carry the hunter's thrill." He paused for a moment. "My thrill comes from battle. Nothing beats having to go all out in a fight. But there is one downside, over time you get better and need greater challenges. There is a risk of being unsatisfied or bored."

The ones Wildfire has been waiting for has yet to show up. Maybe they were busy or simply not close by. It felt like he shouldn't leave until someone else showed up. He didn't really have anything else to do, well nothing interesting.
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM