Wheeling Gull Isle all hail king neptune
bitchcraft
17 Posts
Ooc —
Tiamat cants her head, displeased with the response given. But she mulls over the completed response for a time; she would look to be in repose, were her eyes not darkened with the storm of thoughts she is assailed with. They are no burden but prove to be something for her to utilize, and she then narrows her eyes. All will see and hear me, as they will see and hear all of those that wish to join me in what I seek to bring here, as I have brought to others. She had a reputation, this Wanheda, presumably. And as all villains were wont to do, she would play on the fact that she was simply misunderstood in her drive. She was as good as her opposite force. One could not exist without the other. There was a point to this. There was a point to everything.

(Tiamat had no point in doing what she did, however. This was simply good fun! Her own spirit thrived on these hellish ideas she brought to life, set into motion.)

Sniffing prudely, as though remembering the offensive odor the other carried, the silver wolf looked away and continued on with her speech. But it is clear she is warming to the idea, and looks back to the other, her soured expression melting to nothingness. Though I think you must wield a sharp mind. You must mean the very words I have said before. That others would prefer lies, than truth. That they do not have an open mind, or heart, for Who and What I am. Tiamat nodded. To have someone living... well, it could be beneficial, she supposed.

And I am in need of a Priestess. If you wish to serve me this way, you may. Do you know what is required, as a Priestess to me? She squinted, and conjured the ideas, but waited to see what the other might think, first. Better to build on that, if she could gain more.
Messages In This Thread
all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 25, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 26, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - December 01, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - December 01, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - December 01, 2015, 12:35 PM