Phoenix Maplewood she has used ancient and sanctified words
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
sorry to yank lasher out but i dont believe he would stay long! ily guyz tho <3

while saena was not truly cold toward the druid, her tones denied any amiability that might have arrived in the midst of their meeting. reek fell silent -- the pale female commanded their meeting, and lasher paid her the proper deference, lowering his own stance. it was upon the tip of his tongue to reveal the plateau's move to the coast, but wisdom warned quietly that saena may not take kindly to the news, and so lasher remained mute upon that subject.

"osprey has returned. a little worse for wear, and weary, but alive. i felt that it was prudent of me to visit and bring the news of this to you," the man added softly, though he neither hinted toward nor mentioned their last ill-fated meeting. there was a sense of forbiddance between the three of them, and while taltos would always love saena as if she were truly his blood-niece, he felt it sagacious to decamp at this time.

"i must return home now, but my day has brightened for seeing the both of you," lasher murmured, his gaze sweeping warmly betwixt reek and the pale girl. a dip of the muzzle, now with a subtle scatter of silver hairs, was given unto the maplewood pair, and the druid turned to canter the direction he had come.

once he was out of sight, lasher allowed the hurt to curve his mouth into a frown, to knit his brow. as before, he accepted that they had wronged saena, even if dante did not, but to be removed from his family was unwanted by the druid, and he remained ever hopeful that their charred bond might one day be mended.
Messages In This Thread
she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Lasher - November 14, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Reek - November 18, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Lasher - November 19, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Saēna - November 20, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Reek - November 22, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Lasher - November 22, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Reek - November 24, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Lasher - November 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Reek - December 01, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Lasher - December 01, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: she has used ancient and sanctified words - by Reek - December 11, 2015, 11:50 PM