Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Erg, I'm so sorry for the long wait on this one! Life has been nuts lately and I need to catch up!

After a short spat of walking alone, Roslyn finally made her way to his side.  She had a friendly air about her; far more welcoming than the pouring rain that soaked though Reek's pelt and dribbled all the way down to bare skin. Initially, he regarded her with a friendly nod while continuing his endless trek across the cuesta. "Fucking beautiful," he replied in a dry wheeze, nearly shuddering from the damp chill that lingered in the air.

Shelter was number one on Reek's short list of priorities.  Despite being completely unfamiliar with the terrain, Reek assumed there must be an overhang somewhere along the ridge.  He strained his eyes and squinted through the nasty haze; and low and behold, and outcropping of rock would grant them a small opening.  Gesturing toward the opening in the side of the ridge, Reek chuckled at circumstance. "Would'ya look at that Ears... Speak of the devil."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM