Blackbeak Bluff My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone*
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the woman turns toward him, and Cas lifts his chin from where it's been pressed into the rocky shards beneath him. yet she does not speak, only slips, and windmills helplessly in the cold, open air. horror floods his body -- he believes he has startled her into the mishap, and so gathers himself quickly from where he lays, rushing haphazardly along the cliffline, aware that with each step he too could fall. 

as he races, he exhorts himself to greater speed -- the Mayfair child slips once, and his stomach lurches into his throat. bile burns the back of his mouth, but he does not allow himself to hurl -- not now! he is needed, and if he succeeds, he will have hopefully saved his companion. the long muzzle reaches, jaws snapping for her pale ruff -- he does not know if he will succeed, or stand aghast above her, watching the halfway familiar woman plummet to what may very well be her death below.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Casmir - December 03, 2015, 01:07 AM