The Bracken Woods what good is an idea if it remains an idea? try. experiment
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
The taller, darker, likely more handsome male turned in his direction and paused in his own mission, his tail waving gently behind hi in reply. Terich smiled softly at that and took a few steps forward so they wouldn't have to yell at each other. "Seems we're both new here, yeah?" He chuckled then, a soft sound from his chest, before continuing. "I'm not looking for anything in particular, or at least probably not anything you can help me find."

He shrugged, trying not to be so cryptic, but sometimes it seemed that's all he could do. "I'm Terich. Looking for my traveling companion by the name of Capri. You'd know her anywhere: ebony pelt tipped in silver. You haven't seen her, by chance?" Terich's dark blue eyes flashed in the sunlight as he smiled, hoping his charm (lacking as it usually was) might loosen the man's tongue. If not, well, he liked one distraction as well as another.
Messages In This Thread
RE: what good is an idea if it remains an idea? try. experiment - by Terich-mir - December 03, 2015, 10:14 PM