Silvertip Mountain Children running from their school
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox suspected no lies, if only because she was not the brightest of the bunch and tended to miss subtleties that others might catch. “You know we have plenty who can watch the creek,” she replied to Jinx's question. The majority of the pack was comprised of large warrior and warden types who lived and breathed to protect whatever object their heart desired. Thankfully, many of them lived and breathed to protect the creek's borders.

At Jinx's reason for being here, Fox cocked her head to one side. “That one was a fool,” she replied. “Instead of attacking me as soon as I touched her borders, she procrastinated with questions. It was not until I taunted her that she was provoked enough to chase me off.” Fox remembered their brief encounter easily. She had nearly overpowered the older, larger wolf. “It’s no wonder that her followers dispersed. A weak leader is rarely followed long.” Oh, how amusing it would have been if Fox realized exactly what Jinx was planning to do.

Jinx went on to explain that there had been a pack here, on this mountain, previously. “What became of it?” inquired Fox. “And what was your relation to it?” Jinx's avoidance was forgotten for the moment, the sly Beta somehow managing to evade the topic completely.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 03, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 07, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 13, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 13, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 14, 2014, 12:22 PM