Sea Lion Shores broken down i give into
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
“It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Vlad.” Kerberos spoke to the Russian when he gave his name in return. He cast a curious glance to their female companion whom had taken the lead back to this Saltwinter pack that Vlad had recruited him to with ease. Kerberos had been sold the moment he'd mentioned beach. Kerberos understood that 'water dog' probably wasn't meant to be a good thing but he shrugged. “I was born by the Sea. I carry Her around with me by making Her scent mine.” The Siren's worshiped Her and She was also an embodiment of Atka. Unifying them as one for the Aok. The consort let out a soft chuckle of mirth when Vlad went on to inform him that there were bits of dried seaweed tangled in the tendrils of his fur. 

“Ah, no,” Kerberos offered in an almost sheepish manner. “It's a way of saying that I am a wolf of the Sea, that I am Her loyal servant.” A consort. Same thing. To Vlad it was probably strange but to Kerberos it was his way of life, and he was just happy to be answering the Mother Sea's call home having been away from Her for far too long. “What is our companion's name?” Kerberos inquired gesturing to the female in their little group with a movement of his muzzle in her direction.
Messages In This Thread
broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 05, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 07, 2015, 05:26 PM