Otatso Wetlands Underdog
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Assuming Saena doesn't need anything from Ukko immediately, feel free to skip him as needed. If she does, then he won't survey the area and I'll keep on top of replying. I left Tavi open ended in case she doesn't follow suit but I have permission for the PP at the beginning. Also, I wrote this from my phone because I am doing nothing at work. 

Tavi has him on the ground in a tussle when the call flies through the air, enough for the both of them to separate immediately and look at each other worriedly. Their game ends abruptly and Ukko stands, shaking out his fur at the same time his paws hit the ground running. He doesn't know whether or not Tavi had met Scarlett but he doesn't even consider the wolf might not follow, so he does offer a nudge for her to come along. He just assumed. Even if he hadn't met the wolf that helped mend his paw, he knew he'd be flying through the trees to help his pack mate. The large wolf doesn't look back to see if she's trailing behind.

He only has one goal in mind: Scarlett.

By the time he arrives, Saena has already started to work on the wounded female who, by now, was more red than white. His heart sinks all the way to his stomach so much that he wants to look away but he grits his teeth and comes around the other side of the wounded woman. The scent of cat fills the area and his lip lifts in a snarl, a growl rumbling in his throat. He doesn't need confirmation from Scarlett or what Saena saw when she'd gotten here but his entire body falls into alert. His thick fur bristles and he takes a few steps where the scent trailed off to, or perhaps where it snuck up on, and listens. Ears stiffly forward and his muscles tense, expecting the creature to return to finish the deed.

He pads back to the fallen woman and his features soften minutely, whimpering as he hunkers down. What little he's learned from his previous home and Scarlett isn't enough to help her and a shiver runs down his spine at what his former leader might do in this case. He puts it away before he glances up to see if @Tavi has followed or if anyone else might be coming to help. He hesitates leaving the pair by themselves but there is little for him to do lest Saena gives him direction.

"I'll sweep the area, make sure it's not lurking," he tells her with the drippings of a snarl like acid lingering. He waits only long enough in case the other objects before he turns and runs a quick patrol.
Messages In This Thread
Underdog - by Scarlett - November 30, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Underdog - by Shardul - November 30, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Underdog - by Scarlett - December 01, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Underdog - by Shardul - December 01, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Underdog - by Scarlett - December 04, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: Underdog - by Shardul - December 05, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Underdog - by Scarlett - December 06, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Underdog - by Shardul - December 06, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Underdog - by Saēna - December 06, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Underdog - by Ukko - December 06, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: Underdog - by Scarlett - December 06, 2015, 05:10 PM