Cerulean Cape i don't care, i get there through the warfare
Zeta
28 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He had a brother, and through his brother he now had a pack, but this did nothing to change the nature that had been beaten into him. He skulked on the outskirts of their small clan, doing nothing to maintain their borders or provide for those within them; but he took what he could and when he could, from their caches and from their kills. Still, his hunger was not satisfied, and he left the sound to search the sands for opportunity, a bit of flesh washed onto the desolate shores or some helpless stranger.

He saw the 'sea wolf' as it breached. His snotty nose had been stuffed into a patch of kelp, that he may find a crab or urchin there, when it broke free of the ocean. He had not noticed the silver female until she moved, drawing his glaring yellow gaze inward once more. He could discern even from here that she was somewhat thin, and this caused his bony paws the slither further down the shoreline, too far was he too decide if she was a risk worth taking. Very few were for the cowardly, weak rat.
Messages In This Thread
i don't care, i get there through the warfare - by Tiamat - December 01, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: i don't care, i get there through the warfare - by Rat Wolf - December 07, 2015, 07:02 PM