Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
@Mason, assuming at some point Mason would have told FitzDutiful that he met two lone wolves, even if he didn't mention the details. Let me know if this needs changing

FitzDutiful had been keeping on eye on the two lone wolves that kept lingering near their lands. They hadn't harmed Mason whenever he had met them, but he had been watching them from the tops of the mountain. They never threatened his lands but neither did they leave, they didn't seem to be massing numbers either. It was time, however, to find out what they were around for. His initial reaction had expected them to come and request to join, but they never did. Then he feared they were starting a pack of their own, but he was sure Mason would have mentioned that. Now things were more stable in his pack, he felt he could leave them temporarily.

As he headed down from the tops of the mountain, the snow faded away - it was more severe near the top than at the bottom. The female almost left the safety of the woods as he got closer, but turned away from his borders and headed back the way she had come. Intrigued he followed silently, until she once again turned to start back towards the deeper forest lands.

"You seem lost, or unsure of something." he said, stepping in front of her to block her way back into the forest. His tone wasn't angry or unkind, though it was stern and spoke of his alpha status - that he was used to having his questions answered.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 09, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 15, 2016, 01:14 AM