Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The female confirmed that she had been unsure of something but now had made her mind up. She returned the question to him, asking what he was doing in the woods. Given her honesty he decided that it was only fair for him to be honesty as well. "You. You and the young one you travel with." he smiled, gently, before continuing. "I heard about you from my son and, after months of you not coming to see us nor moving on..." FitzDutiful trailed off as he tried to find the kindest way about it. "Well, I came to see what your intentions were. We have space if you want a place on the mountain and if you intend to start a pack of your own here I figured it was good to know that too."

FitzDutiful sat down, looking at the black female. He doubted she wanted to join for she had already met one member of the mountain and still hadn't approached though her ethereal vibe was slightly disorientating. If he hadn't been so attracted to his mate, he would have been in awe of her but his attachment to Zaria protected him from that awe that her elegance would have inspired. For now, he watched her his eyes betraying the curiosity that he felt.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 09, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 15, 2016, 01:14 AM