Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
If Mason had expected a healer to materialise before them and begin to spout wisdom (which he did) then he was going to be sorely disappointed from first glance. When a minute had passed, and Mason was shifting around anxiously, his Uncle took pity on him and questioned him. Ah, something to focus on. Fidgetbum turned to Steady and thought about what he needed to know. Everything? 

“I think I’d wanna ask first about blood. Like how many kinds there are, and how much we have. Cos if it leaks out… like when you get cut… do we grow more? Or do we have lots and if we lose it all we die?”

Mason was essentially testing his question out on Steady, but he didn’t expect his Uncle to have any more clue than he did. After all, that was why they were here! He settled the question in his mind and then decided an easy way to while away the time. “What is your idea of a question? What would you want a healer to know if they was healin’ you?”
Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM