Moonspear Changing me
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"Yes." He answered to her joke. Usually when one pushes themselves the same challenge won't be enough for improvement if repeated. Wildfire still had plenty of time before she reaches that point. It wasn't something to worry about for now. It also shouldn't be his problem but he always felt the need to 'guide' those that's younger than him. A Knight did have to keep order and make sure the risk of chaos is avoided.

Nishu did believe Charon carries one of those risk of bringing chaos. There would be no intentions of causing trouble but accidents are more likely to happen if preparations haven't been met. Maybe he could take advantage of the bear situation and put Charon to the test. He'd prefer not to do this and just try to take care of the bears himself but this would be for a greater good.

Wildfire had gone off faster than he realised that he didn't really get a chance to say good bye. Nishu had a goal now. Right now he should focus on finding the bears and then try to have Charon encounter just one of them. He would need to pull in other members as well. The risk seemed worth it, He could test Charon abilities as an Alpha and if things were to turn for the worst he would be able to prove that Charon is not worthy of his position. This plan would deal with both problems so it was time to put it to work.
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM