Blackfeather Woods To Be Alone
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
"And the woods certainly missed you, my friend." said Damien, his mouth perfectly straight, but his eyes showed just how much warmth and tranquility it gave him having such an important person in his life close again. Kove had helped him cope with the loss of his father once, and although Damien believed he didn't need a shoulder to cry on this time, it comforted him knowing that there were quite a few available in case he was mistaken.

Not knowing what to expect from Kove's son, Damien was taken aback by the seriousness with which he took Damien's question. It was clear that Alexander was not someone to take things lightly, and every word that came out of his mouth seemed to reflect just how pure his own opinion was. He was already someone, and Damien kinda liked that.

Damien chuckled, along with Kove, when the child mentioned how difficult it was to escape his father.

"That's what wardens do, and exactly what makes your father one of the best Blackfeather Wodods has ever had. You should be proud to be his son..." Damien had always had an ability to make himself sound more mature than he probably was. But that was exactly what gave him the feeling that he was in control most of the times. He liked feeling on top of things.

"But if that's not for you, then we're no one to judge you... If fact, that's the reason I came here for today..." he said, glancing shortly at Kove who perhaps knew where this conversation was turning. "... If I am not mistaken, you require training in combat... I can help you with that..."
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
To Be Alone - by Damien - November 16, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: To Be Alone - by Kove - November 19, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Xan - November 19, 2015, 12:04 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Damien - November 22, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Kove - November 28, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Xan - November 28, 2015, 03:04 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Damien - December 10, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: To Be Alone - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Xan - December 13, 2015, 06:48 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Damien - December 16, 2015, 12:17 PM