Barrow Fields just one moment of peace, that would suit me so fine
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
This has nothing to do with either of you but I am not sure what direction I want to take Tuulikki anymore -- in fact, I caught up on threads today and completely forgot about her until now LOL -- so I am going to have her opt out of meeting (unless you guys have something interesting to shove at her).  I'll try and catch you next time, either with Tuulikki if she stays in game or another character. <3

Something else catches the other wolf’s attention—perhaps the same thing she’d picked up—and doesn’t seem to notice the wolf at all.  Her ears cup forward but she ducks down for the moment so she isn’t spotted, rather wishing to wait and see what would unfold once the wolf discovers what they’ve both been able to smell.  Keeping herself low to the ground, Tuulikki’s crouched form touches the cool surface as speech travels to her ears.  Words that are not audible enough for her to understand but enough that there is another wolf lingering nearby.  Perhaps the one responsible for the scent of blood but, whatever the cause, she realizes her purpose will not be fulfilled here.  

Tuulikki lingers for only a moment longer before she decides against approach, tucking herself away for the time being.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just one moment of peace, that would suit me so fine - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 02:55 PM