soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
All Welcome 
All welcome though maybe @Caiaphas or @Rosalyn?

There has been little success in what Tuulikki is looking for.  The one chance she had running into a wolf hadn’t turned into much and the coast has been quiet since.  She hasn’t even returned to the island where Wanheda remains, waiting for her sacrifice. At this point, over a week later, is she even waiting at all?  A capable wolf should be able to garner one follower, one believer, and she hadn’t been able to do accomplish anything.  If Wanheda isn’t waiting for her, or looking for her, she isn’t sure she wants to return.  

She knows she can’t return empty handed.

Unsure of whether or not she is ready to give up, she decides to seek shelter for the night as the sun begins to descend to the ground. The remaining sunlight surrounds her in the forest, nose to the ground, following the scent of some small game. Her stomach rolls in protest, instead wanting to sleep it off, but she continues on tired paws anyway.  With a sigh, a puff of air forming smokey in front of her face, she happens to stumble across a rabbit tucked at the base of a tree.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM