Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight
2 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
From the corner of his eye, Cadoc saw a large brown figure that took off after him. His golden eyes widened and his heart jolted pushing adrenaline through his veins.

Holy shit, a bear! he thought, and instantly pushed himself to run faster.

The big chunk of meat he'd stolen was slowing the swift feline down, it hung from his maw, clashing with his paws when he tried to take every new stride to the point where the bear was closing down the distance between them. He felt cornered, doomed to die between a bear's jaws, when he decided to look back.

That thing was not a bear. A wolf (of a considerably large size) was the thing that chased after him, and suddenly Cadoc didn't feel so worried. The golden cat halted to a stop with still a good distance from the wolf, and turned around to face him with a cocky and provoking grin. His muscles were tensed, and ready to jump away from the wolf's path in the last second.

You can chose whether Reggie catches him ;)
Messages In This Thread
I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight - by Cadoc - November 16, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight - by Regulus - November 19, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight - by Cadoc - December 10, 2015, 10:35 PM