[j] run to the edge of the world
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
Pump eyed the stranger distrustfully all the while she was speaking. She had had foreign wolves join the ranks of the Horizon ridge for some time now and even though it was a good thing, because they needed a strong core, it also gave the wolf-dog the burden of getting to know each of them personally. It was no easy task, since she was not very social herself, and it took a lot of time. Even now she couldn't say that she had trusted her people enough to rely on them fully. Not even close that.

Therefore at this point she had no desire in giving the she-wolf "The Speech" all newcomers heard or go easy on accepting her in the pack. No, this time the girl needed to give a better explanation, why she wanted to be here, if it was so apparent that she fared rather well on her own. "Finding a friend" was not an argument good enough to receive a warm welcome.

"Why do you want to live here?" Pump asked. "Give me a good reason, why I should let you in rather than chase you off. I have enough mouths to feed and care for already to take in another one."
Messages In This Thread
[j] run to the edge of the world - by Sveið - April 06, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: [j] run to the edge of the world - by Pump - April 07, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: [j] run to the edge of the world - by Sveið - April 08, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: [j] run to the edge of the world - by Pump - April 08, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: [j] run to the edge of the world - by Ragnar - April 09, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: [j] run to the edge of the world - by Sveið - April 09, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: [j] run to the edge of the world - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 12:16 PM