Moonspear an angel should never fall
Γ‘sabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Tev watched as Floki had appeared to sober up at his switch of topics and for a moment a bought of guilt gripped him; but he shook it off. They needed to talk about this β€” about Ragnar. Even if it hurt on some kind of level. They had been infants when their father had been slain and taken to Valhalla. Floki seemed willing enough, even going so far as to inquire where it was located within the Bay. β€œIn the Bay's heart, under the tallest ash tree. I think it was chosen because of Yggdrasil β€” the tree of life.” It was also the tree that Odinn had sacrificed his eye to and had hung from (for an amount of time that Victoria can't remember off the top of her head and is too lazy to look up right now) to acquire knowledge. It all had a connection and to their Norse father it had meant everything. Tev wasn't exactly sure how he knew that, simply that it was something he felt. His memories of Ragnar were nothing if not extremely fuzzy and all but non-existent. Perhaps even the fuzzy ones had been imagined by the older twin.Β 

β€œIt looks like someone tends to it, though,” Tev admitted quietly, sharp canines grazing his bottom lip. β€œIt appears to be well kept.” It was a mystery to Tev, but not one he was in any hurry to discover. β€œI decided I was going to help whoever checks in on it. I feel like ...it's the least I can do.” For being a shitty son and all.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more β€”

Messages In This Thread
an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - November 30, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 02, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 03, 2015, 02:54 PM