soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Tall rock shelf, are you maybe here to help me hurt myself?
5 Posts
Ooc — Royal
Grunting in reply to her silent nods, Vin took a few steps forward, unceremoniously letting himself fall to the ground. He ripped at the rabbit, taking a good chunk for himself, though he was careful to leave leftover meat for the female in front of him. As he swallowed, he nudged the rabbit forward to her, so she could have the rest. Sadly, it wasn't plump prey, it looked as though the thing had been on it's last days before being caught by Vin. Ears twitching, Vin lifted his head though he continued to lay there, glancing around and keeping himself alert. 

At first, he isn't sure if he wants to say anything at all, probably the best choice would be just to leave her to it and get on with his day. But, he figures it might be a long while before he runs into anyone else out here, and Vin doesn't want to be a loner forever. She has no scent of a pack on her, but maybe she knows more about those out in this wild compared to him. Neglecting to introduce himself for now, he however does not let them enter an uncomfortable silence. "Where do you come from?"
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM