soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
8)

Even if the offer to share is on the table, the other wolf eating half of it, she can’t stop the feeling rolling around her stomach that she should get all of it.  She’d seen the rabbit first, he should have noticed her, right?  Tuulikki quickly shakes the thought from her head, lowering her snout and pulling other half of the rabbit toward her.  Once she’s shuffled back enough—even if he doesn’t present a threat—she begins to pick at what’s left.

She struggles to pick it clean at first, her stomach churning at the influx of meat, and her weary paws holding her steady.  He’s made himself comfortable on the cool ground and she almost misses the question.  With rabbit meat between her teeth, she peaks up from the kill and shrugs one of her shoulders.  “The island,” Tuulikki tells him but her head shakes, changing her mind:  no where.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 11, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM