soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
So I'm mildly confused at the interaction.  Vin acknowledging 'phas but she doesn't acknowledge him, so I'm just... gonna leave Tuulikki oblivious, lmao.

The male questions her and she stares down at the remains of the rabbit, a mix of guts and bone she left at her feet.  What little is left she crunches between her teeth, devouring it—she’s unsure of when her next meal might be—while she contemplates how to reply.  When she takes a few seconds to answer, he begins to pick himself up as if he might leave.  Tuulikki thinks to object but, for what reason?  He had no reason to stick around, especially if she didn’t feel like talking.  Trying to convince him to follow her back to the island hadn’t yet crossed her mind but when she notes it, she realizes he doesn’t seem worthy of a sacrifice for Wanheda and so she keeps her head down.

He stops and makes a sound for which makes her head tilt, slowly turning to see what he might be looking at.  The wind is blowing in her direction so she doesn’t catch the scent but she feels her body’s posture automatically change.  Her muscles pull taunt and her ears cup forward, stiffening her form.  
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 11, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM