Moonspear Two problems with One Stone?
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He started to understand the reason. From the what Ame was saying, Charon become an Alpha because no one else would take the place. It sounded similar to the situation of a Alpha that died too early. Which means the one who replaced him likely never finished training. If this was the first thing he learned about Charon then he would have been able to tolerate the fact he had the position. But first impressions had ruined that possibility. Nishu believed that wolves must be born with the ability to handle the job. Charon had made too many mistakes on the first encounter that Nishu is willing to stand against any decision he makes.

Nishu had no care for the disrespect he might have shown to Charon, All Nishu wanted was to put things in the right place so it would prevent 'accidents'. "I wouldn't trust the inexperience within someone. If I had been an enemy he wouldn't be alive right now. He was alerting everyone of his position by yelling in caves so I decided to test him by ambushing him. Instead of engaging in battle or at least give a warning he decided to just give the order to stand down. No real Alpha would be alerting the surroundings without being ready for a fight and much less giving orders to someone who was ambushing him."

He could give more reason as why Charon is not fit for the job but he was sure to have made his point. "He is better off standing down from the Alpha rank until he is fully prepared. From what I understand his position should be temporary. If he wants to be a real Alpha then he must be trained for it."

Amekaze likely knows much more about Charon than Nishu but nothing she would say could convince him that Charon should stay as Alpha, unless.. "But. If you believe he is ready then all he needs to do is prove it. With the current situation around here we could easily put all his Alpha abilities to the test. If he can take out one of the bears with a team without anyone getting injured then I will support the idea of him being an Alpha." Sure it was risky but if it worked it would solve all the problems at once.
Messages In This Thread
Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 10, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 11, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 11, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 12, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 13, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 18, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - January 06, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - January 08, 2016, 05:51 AM