Blacktail Deer Plateau doing my good deed
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Up until recently Osprey had never understood the term "feeling lonely in the middle of the crowd". But the major events in the pack - the birth of Peregrine's children and death of Pied - had also affected her. More than she would have liked. She kept up the happy face for the sake of others, but when she was alone, she couldn't help but think about the various things that had happened to her during the past few months and how they had changed her life. It was the change that was the hardest to accept and she wished to find someone to talk to, without burdening them with her troubles.

Since there weren't any of the kind, she had kept herself busy. Work was the best remedy for a melancholic mind. Hunting, stashing, working together with other people of the pack, patrolling the borders. Osprey tried to be in the middle of action everywhere she went, fearing to be lost in her thoughts, if she didn't act. But even the most diligent get tired and on the day she encountered the newcomer to the Blacktail deer plateu, she was simply having a walk. The scent of a freshly caught prey and moist earth had drawn her attention and had brought her to the place, where the unknown she-wolf was working. After observing her for a while, Osprey stepped forward and asked: "Do you need a helping hand?"
Messages In This Thread
doing my good deed - by Sabriyah - April 03, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: doing my good deed - by Osprey - April 08, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: doing my good deed - by Sabriyah - April 26, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: doing my good deed - by Osprey - April 28, 2014, 04:31 PM