Firefly Ravine I thought we got each other's hearts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
*Rubs hands* 

Sebastian decided to explore further into the forest they wanted to be part of their new territory. He crossed the river deeper into the forest. He noticed several tracks of possible prey which looked more that promising. He hoped that Haven was around exploring too, he wasn't sure if he could handle her dying or leaving him too. He quickly pushed those insecurities away. The large male kept a casual trot as he was scouting. Since Haven wasn't around he decided to explore further away from the lands they might want to claim, when he reached the edges of the marsh he decided he went to far. The male trotted back towards the east, towards the sea. Once again he came by the same river only another location. He crossed it again. 

In the distance he could see the forest with the huge trees he deemed unsafe after through exploration. With the knowledge of the forest and its location Sebastian knew where he was and how he could return to the cliffs. With that thought in mind he traveled further south down the river. He hadn't been here that much and realized that the river was moving more and more into the ground until it actually created a ravine. Sebastian being born on a cliff wasn't too worried of the steep edges.  His day was rather uneventful so far that was until he heard an unusual sound. He decided to explore. Without making any sound he creeped closer to explore what was making this noise. As he came closer he realized it was a wolf crying. The grey tank watched her from a safe distance, the female was close to sobbing. He felt the need to help her. He was a healer he could maybe ... help out.

But that was when the wind carried her scent to his nose and he recognized the abnormal pattern in her fur. HER. It was her! Saena. Peregrine's crazy daughter. The one that hurt him, that was close to murdering him. He bared his teeth without making a sound. A wave of revenge came over him. He could just attack her and throw her off a cliff, just like he did with his uncle. He could murder her right here, if he would do it right it might just look as if she fell of the cliff into the ravine. He listened to her crying, his need for revenge fading a bit. Could he really live with himself if he murdered another wolf. For his uncle he had a good reason and it was partly unintentional. With Saena it would be intentional, it would be actual murder. Then he would be just like his father, the one that he didn't want to be like. Looking like Burke was already more than enough trouble as it is. Yet, that didn't deny the fact that he spend months thinking how he would kill the Rise female when he saw her again.

In the meanwhile his lip had covered his teeth again. He raised his head that had lowered while he was studying the crying female. Something was definitely wrong, and if he could make himself believe that he could put her out of her misery then maybe murdering her wouldn't be such a burden but on the other hand he also disliked to think himself as a murderer. Besides then his point of not fighting back that day meant nothing, his injuries meant nothing. Sebastian had survived and he was going to let her know that. Sebastian stepped forward, making his presence known. His Caldera scent was gone by now. His pale eyes rather cold.  "I could never in my wildest dreams imagine seeing you like this," he stated as he came in closer but still out of reach for an attack. His large frame used to its full potential. Maybe he wanted to scare her a bit and drive her even more to the edge of the ravine. Maybe it was a little mean, but he could have charged at her and shoved her off the ravine instead. He found this more civil at least.
Messages In This Thread
I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 12, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 16, 2015, 12:48 PM