Lost Creek Hollow if the stars could claim me
6 Posts
Ooc — Amy
All Welcome 
There was never a dull moment for Flynn before the wait for the sun to kiss the earth goodnight. If she could have her way, she would let the stars claim her as their own. She would sit beneath them, cry only to them, look only to them, and love only them. They were the only things that had not harmed her. With all darkness she had seen, the fire of day being put out was nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly nothing she couldn't handle. 

With her recent engagement into the Lost Creek Hollow pack, Flynn's surrounding have been unclear to herself. It had been too long since the she-wolf had trusted a soul outside of family. But it was because of family that she sought new trust and with that the possibility of a brighter future. Whether to trust or to defend, to love or to live alone without fear or fault. Before it seemed the stars knew all the answer, but now they grew silent and cold and ever far. She stared at them longingly, the one things that had never before changed now seemed to twist and fade. 

Was she really ready to give all of that familiarity away to chance?

Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack.

The white coated female stood to her four feet, turning around abruptly, fangs showing. A typical response to one who had lived their life alone. "Who is there?" She snarled, her ears back and lowered herself to the ground in a defensive position. "Show yourself!"
Messages In This Thread
if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 14, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 23, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 27, 2015, 11:56 AM