Moonspear Two problems with One Stone?
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It appeared Amekaze wasn't going to instantly reject the idea of using the bears to test Charon. She was listening which proved to him that he continues to be right in trusting Ame as an Alpha. He could only hope Charon would follow her example before he tried leading. "I had to train to become a Knight until I was the age of three. I couldn't take on a mission until that was done. Training allowed me to see where my talents are. It allowed me to see what I was best suited for." Even if he had a few doubts here and there about being a Knight he was still sure that combat and tactics are his strongest points.

"If Charon manages to pull off leading a team to take a bear down then I'll be forced to accept that he has the talent for the job. Small cuts and bruises can be tolerated, just as long as no one gets badly injured. Testing him is not just for me but for all members who may have doubts about him."

Talent and hard work was different. Hard work is similar to training but it takes a lot of time while talent is just something one is born with. They are both good alone but each remained flawed. The only solution to it is to put them together which would perfect the ability. "No matter what the results I believe he needs someone to train him or at least guide him. In case he fails he should step down until he is truly ready or else the job is simply not for him."
Messages In This Thread
Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 10, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 11, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 11, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 12, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 13, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 18, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - January 06, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - January 08, 2016, 05:51 AM