Firefly Ravine I thought we got each other's hearts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian realized she was very good at keeping herself calm, and since she wasn't saying back in return and trying to avoid him something was telling him she didn't want to fight. Last time she instantly attacked. What if he attacked right now. At least he was blocking her paths so she couldn't simple run off, or well, he tried to block her paths, she could walk circles all she wanted but he wasn't going to fall for that trick. If she would be away from the ravine she might run. The male kept his eyes on her, muzzle a bit lowered to protect his throat. His want for revenge came back, she was not crying anymore and her not even replying made him think that there was nothing left to say.

Sebastian didn't want her to go just yet. Maybe he would give her good injury but let her Iive with it just like he had to cope for months with his shoulder and neck. That thought was feeding his rage even more. With each step he was trying to get closer. It was a careful dance since if he would instantly charge his attack could be avoided, and she would probably dash off. But he wasn't going to keep distance. The threw his morals off a cliff right now. He wanted her to hurt as much as he did. It sucks that Haven wasn't around, she as a warrior would have loved to help him see this woman get to her grave as soon as possible. Sebastian bared his teeth, as he inched closer. He had to find a way to charge and attack which she couldn't or barely couldn't avoid. Then the male did charge, aiming for her shoulder/chest area, and if she would avoid him he might be able to take a chunk out of one of her front legs or from her side. He hoped he would. She deserved this.
Messages In This Thread
I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 12, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 16, 2015, 12:48 PM