Firefly Ravine I thought we got each other's hearts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Once again the young male was rather reckless, just like before, he was consumed by one thing. Sebastian would stick to what his brain had thought out. He wanted her to pay for what she did, even childishly so. It had been stupid not to fight back at the time, and now he had her alone. A ravine separating her form her pack. In his mind this was still the Rise, little did he know they relocated even further away. She had been crying too, and something seemed off in her movements which was more avoidance that a direct attack like last time. She wasn't going to be able to avoid him forever, and he was determined to inflict a big wound on her. He was not going to let her bully him anymore. To think how scared he had been to even go to the north, well not anymore.

The sounds she made didn't impress him much from the hissing to the screeching. He had one goal and that was to injure her, not to murder her. Sebastian felt the scrape on his muzzle, he would tend to that later. He had gotten closer and closer to her and with her hissing fit Sebastian could only think of the fact that she didn't want to face him at all. Sebastian had never been a warrior, that is probably why his fighting method was almost to none existent. His teeth went for any of her body parts that came to close to his jaw. Not that most were successful since the female was keen on avoiding him. Once he would get something he would just try latch on. He preferred a leg or shoulder. Though the male also wouldn't mind to leave a big gaping wound on her scruff.

Maybe with him trying to get to her it would spark her to fight back, that still wouldn't stir him away from his goal. The male was rather set on something once he had thought of it. Sebastian jumped forward in his rage, morals out the window, his teeth bare and ready to take a big chunk out of the female that had called her pack to murder him, to maim him. She was going to get maimed right back, and then she could scurry off all she wanted, preferably for him into the ravine.
Messages In This Thread
I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 12, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 16, 2015, 12:48 PM