Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady looked a little confused when he nephew began talking about blood and what he wanted to ask. As he wasn't a healer himself, he never thought about concerning himself with blood loss. He had also never been injured where he bled a lot. Mason explained, though, and he nodded his understanding. That does seem like a good thing to know. I never would have thought about it, he admitted.

Steady thought for a moment about what he would ask, reaching back into his memories. Well, recently, I did have a cut going down my thigh. It wasn't bad, and didn't bleed much, but maybe you can ask what can be used on those to help them heal, and not get infected. He had been lucky that his healed well. He wasn't sure if it was the plant Cho used on it, or if it was just because it wasn't a deep cut.

Steady looked around to see if any pack members were coming, but he didn't see anyone. It confused him, as he had never been in this situation before. If the pack was, in fact, busy, he didn't want to howl again and distract them from what they were doing. He looked to Mason with a frown. Maybe we should try another pack, he suggested gently. He didn't want to dash his nephew's hopes, but they could always try a nearby pack instead.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM