Firefly Ravine I thought we got each other's hearts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
To Sebastian it didn't matter that they were heading towards the mountains. He was born and raised amongst sharp cliffs and steep drops. He felt at home in the mountains. Sebastian kept going with what he was doing, she seemed busy with fending him off instead of running. The male's mind was still keen on injuring her. Even though the female kept blocking his attacks this couldn't keep up for long. The healthy male did learn from others and with his attacks not working very well he tried to do the trick he learned from the sea witch. The ground wasn't as loose as the sea but seeing that they were away from the rocks of the cliffs he tried anyways. With a flicker of his paw he threw the sand up aiming for her eyes. 

Instantly the male added an attack to, aiming for her neck. His teeth bared, if she managed to block it, it would be his teeth against her jaw or maybe even her eye. It was all determined by how she was going to move where the blow would hit her. The male wasn't going to let her go, and even with her behaving so weirdly and not attacking back, she had to make at least one misstep eventually. She had to make one, Sebastian wouldn't stop until she did. Later he might think back and learn form her defensive techniques but now his mind was on something else. Even if the female tried to distract him, his big bulk kept coming back, having only one focus and that was hurting her. Sebastian never had it this badly but he was very keen on letting it all out on the female. He savored the moment once he got her flesh between his teeth.
Messages In This Thread
I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 12, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 16, 2015, 12:48 PM