Redhawk Caldera Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
I probably will. Even though the teachers keep me busy, they're not big fans of homework over break. I have school up until the 23rd this year, but I think break lasts until the fourth with the days the weekends fall on. Yeah, many of my teachers have somehow managed to link Christmas themes into our lessons, which eventually leads off-topic. A couple teachers have relented the day before break to let us bring in food and watch a movie during class time. :)

"It's fine. It couldn't have been helped." Somnia replied to his apology. If anyone was to blame, it was herself, for going out in the first place. On the other hand, she had had a lot of time to think over her mistakes, leading her to the conclusion that mistakes will always happen, but they could be limited. Somnia wouldn't be as fond as venturing outside the pack, but not all excursions resulted in harm.

When Elwood mentioned eating, hunger pains flared up. Held against her will, Somnia had found herself at the bottom of that pack, which equated with being at the bottom of the pecking order when it came to feeding. She hadn't had a good, fulfilling meal for a while, and almost started drooling on the spot.
However, Somnia managed to keep her saliva in her mouth, and swallowed it.

"Sounds good to me." She replied, getting to her feet and following Elwood. "So, what's happened since I left?"
Messages In This Thread
Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - November 25, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 02, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 02, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 15, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 15, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 16, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 28, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 02, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - January 02, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 05, 2016, 08:19 PM