Kildeer Rest i'll have him good as new i just have to get my hammers
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
While her newfound companion might have found himself content and full, Capri remained at the carcass, hesitant to truly indulge should the stranger have a change of heart, but not yet ready to relinquish the gift she had been graciously given. Her teeth would work through flesh, pulling and chewing, though her attention remained focused primarily upon him. He might know her best friend, but that did little to say about anything else of his character.

With her tongue sweeping over her lips to maintain cleanliness, her interest was perked only by the mention of a pack, and her frosted eyes would drift over him casually as she became more settled in her situation. Her gaze followed him as he lumbered away leisurely, her own form further relaxing at the knowledge he was going to allow her to continue eating.

She couldn’t remember the last time she had something this delectable.

But his words were enough to distract her fully, and lifting her muzzle up, Capri regarded the wolf with blatant intrigue. “You barely know us,” she noted, bemusement spreading through her light tone. “We barely know you.”
Messages In This Thread