Kildeer Rest i'll have him good as new i just have to get my hammers
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His mouth was drawn in a small smile, his tail giving a light sway with his amusement. She and her travelling companion were agreeable, and it was for this reason he made the offer. Perhaps they would reveal themselves to be something else, but this he did not focus on. He trusted above all his instincts, and lived by the day, for time had a peculiar way of changing everything, including the nature of wolves. Thus, little else could be relied on except what was in front of you in that specific moment.

"And what I offer is a chance to get to know each other." Among other things that he was certain need not be said. Survival, quite simply. He spread his strong legs ahead of him, bowing into a long stretch before giving himself a quick shake. "If you decide you want to, find me there," he swept his muzzle toward the distant mountains that dotted the horizon past the glacier. They called to him the way a salmon is called back upstream from the sea.

That was all, then. The black wolf turned and strolled off, an ear turned back if she should make to halt him, but otherwise he intended to let her eat while he found himself a spot to rest as was demanded of him by his full stomach.
Messages In This Thread