Blackfeather Woods Where the wild things are
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
The offer seemed stable enough, no demands of any kind. She could offer a service, but what would an owl use of it? Her knowledge did not extend beyond his, so intellectual value would be of no use.
"Call on me if you need something. Information, protection, or a darker service" She offered, hinting what exactly she was capable to do. On behalf of anyone, she would kill a wolf without thought. It was one of the main reasons the title Assassin agreed with her. "Do you know anything about herbs?" She started, not even sure why she was trusting the owl with the certain information. "There is a remedy I must take, a priestess made it involving a series of herbs I cannot remember to control my darkest emotions" She explained. It was stupid of her to forget, and not ask sooner. Now, the only chance of her saving herself relied on the bird and it's knowledge. 

Now, her chance had passed. The Dark Queen had fallen and a gap was left in Blackfeather that would take long to heal. Everything was different. They were without a healer in the absence of Potema and the children were without a mother to care for them. The strain required everyone to pitch in more with not space for the weary. The coming winter would prove to be even more difficult as the would have to rely on each other even more, something she had never done before. And with her unpredictable emotions, nothing was certain.

There's a list of ingredients in my Thread Log, a thread called "Advice for the young at heart" if you decide to agree with the terms :)
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Where the wild things are - by Nemesis - November 10, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Keyx - November 12, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Nemesis - November 15, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Keyx - November 19, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Nemesis - November 21, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Keyx - December 06, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Keyx - December 18, 2015, 05:27 PM