Serpent Lake when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones
not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree
7 Posts
Ooc — Leah

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Possible gore.

all welcome!

The rumor-mill regarding the beast that lurked in the depths of Serpent Lake had not reached Alshain's ears. Truthfully, he knew precious little about the Teekon Wilds, save from what little information he gleaned from the scents on the wind and the trunks of the trees. The stony edge of the lake was slick from the ongoing snow showers and freezing temperatures, making his trek around it hazardous for even the most sure-footed of youth, and damn near suicidal for the old man. He kept his head turned slightly to the left, keeping his right eye forward at all times to better gauge the path. 

Alshain limped along. He was following the snowed over tracks of a bear to a kill that the animal had made not a few hours before. His ears twitched as they caught the sound of ravens chortling and fighting over strips of meat. The scent came to him moments later; gory, pungent, and metallic. The haggard wolf hobbled across the stones and descended upon the circle of winged scavengers. They silently made way for him; hopping and bounding aside to make way for the predator. With ropy strings of saliva hanging from his jowls, he descended upon the carcass and tore a strip of flesh from a cracked rib.
Messages In This Thread
when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Alshain - December 15, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Tweed - December 21, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Alshain - December 23, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Tweed - December 24, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Alshain - December 24, 2015, 02:50 AM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Tweed - December 25, 2015, 01:09 PM