The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian hadn't find Haven yet, and it bothered him. He hoped that there wouldn't be anything wrong with her. He couldn't even think of how he would react. The light hearted male had finally found a girlfriend that fitted perfectly with him and he couldn't handle losing anyone else. He had left his family at RHC and now wanted to start a family with her and his friends. It wasn't going so swimmingly. Haven and him made two, then Haven had a sister and brother Maja and Aduin. But Maja hadn't been seen either. A soft sigh left him. Now he was with Aduin, still a loner and to make matters worse a pack settled right next doors with that crazy sea witch lady. Still Sebastian didn't want to give up on the cliffs. He liked Dragoncrest Cliffs and they were perfect to settle. Not only close to the beach, meaning it was less cold, but there was also a bit of forest that could support big game.

Sebastian trotted back to the North where he and Aduin had hunted a seal. They left the carcass because they were so full, and he didn't think there would be many wolves to steal the carcass. It wasn't like the oversized male was that hungry but he could use a snack of Blubber to just ease his tension. Sebastian trotted to the river going into the sea, the carcass still being there. Sebastian sank his teeth into the blubber and munched onto it quietly. That was when some movement caught his attention. The grey tank, just like his father only with a tail, stood by his prey but he was far from aggressive. This male was alone. Sebastian sniffed the air, but couldn't grasp any pack. Was he a loner? Sebastian realized they could use wolves to strengthen their pack in the future. Sebastian let out a chuff in greeting. Licking his muzzle clean as he stepped closer. Even though big in form he carried it in a very non threatening way. Not to be mistaken with being weak. "Hello! I'm Sebastian," he instantly introduced himself keeping a comfortable distance.
Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Sebastian - December 16, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM